- Glider QUEEN
- Inner bag
- Glider strap
- Triple Seven T-shirt
- USB key with manual
- Repair stickers
- High end EN/LTF-C glider, entry to competition world and big XC flights.
- Good pitch stability and neutral balance in strong thermals for ease of piloting
- Trim speed optimized for good climbing
- Clean canopy with refined sail tensions
- Direct handling with precise control
- Internal construction like in two liner gliders: “four cells diagonals”, (RLE) reinforced leading edge for clean and compact canopy
- Three liner concept, with considerable line reduction (LR) and materials for reduced drag and better gliding performance. Uncovered UV protected coating lines, A8000-U series Edelrid. Span wise lines optimization in two main rows.
- BPI – back position intake technology for spin and stall resistance and good stability at accelerated flight.
- Reinforced leading edge (RLE), Smooth trailing edger reinforcements (STE) together with (BPI) for greater stability and good gliding performance on wide speed range.
- Completely new profile developed out of currently experimental King glider. Hybrid between two and three liner profiles, together with back position intake (BPI).
- Low induced drag wing tip (LDW), optimized washout with two additional floating cells. Additional wing tip line reduction and airflow aligned panels.
- Full span distributed panels orientation streamlined to airflow direction
- Improved 3d shaping (ballooning) on the leading edge
- Good top speed
- Easy launch control
- EN-C, LTF-C
Technical data and sizes
|QUEEN S||QUEEN M||QUEEN L|
|Number of cells||62||62||62|
|Projected area (m2)||19.7||21.4||22.9|
|Flat area (m2)||23.5||25.5||27.3|
|Projected span (m)||9.6||10||10.4|
|Flat span (m)||12||12.6||13|
|Projected Aspect Ratio||4.64||4.64||4.64|
|Flat aspect ratio||6.2||6.2||6.2|
|Root Chord (m)||2.43||2.53||2.62|
|Glider weight (kg)||5||5.3||5.7|
|In-flight weight range (kg)||70-90||80-104||100-120|
|Test reports||test report, sticker||test report, sticker||test report, sticker|
|Latest manual all sizes||EN GER||EN GER||EN GER|